HUGE PRICE REDUCTION- COME SEE! BREATHTAKING, PANORAMIC AND IN-YOUR-FACE VIEWS of Yankee Point all the way to Big Sur Lighthouse and views of open ocean. West of Highway 1, perched on a 1/4 acre street to street lot, this is a magical property. The lot to the West is a scenic easement so that the view is protected. With 2,400 square feet, 2.5 baths, attached 2-car garage and lots of storage, use this much loved home for a cozy California aerie or add on and update to create a majestic estate. This is the first time this much loved home, built and designed by the family in 1975, has ever been on the market. Polish up this home or remodel.
Barbara Ehrenpreis of Carmel Realty Company
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Estates & Homes of Monterey County,
Vol. 14, Issue 01, Page 52.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Continuous Cleaning Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site, Satellite Dish
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat, Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Guest Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Living Room, High Ceilings, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- Sewer Utilities: Existing Septic
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.